Senior Java developer
1800 € za mesiac
We are a small Slovakian software company developing our own network automation and managmement software suite (https://unimus.net). We have over 600 deployments of our software stack world-wide, running everywhere from small local networks to regional ISPs, data-centers and national-scale telcos/carriers.
We are currently working on expanding our software-suite, and want to build multiple new products in the next few years.
When you join us, you can look forward to a dynamic, highly-motivated team, building software using the latest and greatest tools and platforms.
Come and build software with us that makes a difference in the world and helps networks and world-wide connectivity to grow (and learn cool tech and have fun along the way).
We are looking for someone to:
- Work with us on big-picture design and architecture for our new products
- Participate in design and implementation of new features in our existing products
- Safeguard the quality of existing code (code review, test coverage assurance, etc.)
- Bring in new ideas and concepts to improve our existing technology and development processes
Things you will work with daily (and need to know):
- Spring framework
- Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL or HSQL)
- Test frameworks - jUnit, Mockito, etc.
- HTML5, CSS, JS (at least basics)
- REST, XML, JSON, etc.
- GIT, Maven
- Vaadin (or other front-end frameworks)
- Experience with AWS
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, switches, routers, etc.)
- Security and application hardening
Employee perks, benefits
- Small, motivated and young team (in a small, local Slovakian IT company)
- Table football (Calcetto) & Air-Hockey
- Virtual Reality (room-scale VR - Vive VR)
- Shower & locker-room
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Fun team buildings & company activities
- možnosť práce na TPP, živnosť, s.r.o.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1800+ eur/month brutto - actual salary depending on seniority and experience